Sunday, December 6, 2015

I Will Cling to My God and My Guns

Latest, but not greatest purchase
I am not a good man, nor am I a good Christian.  The older I get, the more I start thinking about what really matters in life.  I reject the absurd "faith" in "music, kisses, life, champagne and joy".  These are all ephemeral and a focus on them makes us weak.

Another day, another tragedy.  This time, our liberals tell us Christians not to pray while they pray with our other enemies.

If believing in my God is so stupid, what does it mean then to believe in a politician?  After all, if there is no evidence for God, there is certainly plenty of evidence for the folly of man--especially the sort of man that wants to rule.

I will cling to my God and my guns.  I am not bitter.  I deserve to have my own land and my own culture.

No comments: