Friday, August 12, 2016

Feuer Frei Tag

Well tonight was interesting.  While putting the birds to bed we saw a couple broody hens by a PVC pipe underneath the coop landing.  There were two Frizzle chicks with the broody hens, and when I tried to move the hens they put up a fierce resistance, and I heard peeping...  "Great", I thought, "so now there are an unknown number of chicks hatched out too".  But how, when, and where?  It's a mystery.  Fortunately there was only one chick.  It sure was a pain getting them all to bed.  First we tossed the Frizzles in the coop and they kept trying to escape, succeeding a couple times.  Then the broody hens which kept escaping and pecking.  Lostminds was at eye level to the landing trying to grab the chick while the broody hens were running around trying to peck.

I'm glad Nick Cole is now working with Castalia House; as I've mentioned before he's a great author.  I just started Fight the Rooster.

On that note, I am eagerly awaiting the Hugo outcome.  If Space Raptor Butt Invasion wins...  I don't even care about the Hugos.  I signed up because I am tired of shitlibs shitting all over us.  Fuck their house, fuck their couch.

Ah, the "evils" of Drudge and WND.  I love this lie: "It did not occur to them that it would become seen as evidence of a "seizure," as people suffering from seizures do not typically laugh and continue to hold cups of coffee."  I worked home health care and one client had seizures which did not affect his ability to hold things.  Never forget: David Weigel was involved with "JournoList".

3 comments:

Ryu said...

Is Nick Cole a racist, Doomie? WHy do you like him?

He scares me a bit; I see he used to serve the USG as a soldier. Makes me think he might be service to the Team Murka.

Doomfinger said...

He's just a really good author and he's not a shitlib.

I think that sometimes you are too worried about purity--coming from a fundamentalist, this probably amuses you... What I mean is that people like Cernovich and Milo are doing a lot of damage to shitlibs, but people are sitting around burping about how they aren't pure enough.

Consider this from Mark chapter 9:

38And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us. 39But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. 40For he that is not against us is on our part. 41For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.

Ryu said...

Are you a Christian, Doomie? I didn't know that.

I don't know who Cernovich is. Milo I saw a picture of. He looks like that Anderson Cooper guy. Ha! I wonder if that's the way it will be. WN delivered by flaming gays.