Friday, January 29, 2016

Feuer Frei Tag

For me?
Speaking of CL filth...  Just had a bizarre date with a crazy bitch with multiple personalities.

CB: *whispers* She's not going to get what she wants.
Me: Huh?
CB: I didn't say anything.
Me: I can't hear very well, thought I heard you say something.
CB: *whispers* She almost revealed it.
Me: What?
CB: Do you want to play twenty questions or something?
Me: Yeah, and all of 'em are: "What the fuck did you just say?"

At least all the personalities liked me.  A while ago my dad told me about a colleague who had serious problems because his wife had multiple personalities and one of them literally wanted to kill him.  I cannot even imagine dealing with that.

I finally got to see Mad Max: Fury Road.  I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought it would--definitely not mediocre!

This review made me buy Dystopia: "Some might argue that the frontman has a right to sing about his beliefs, but there’s simply no room in our already fear-laden culture for any more xenophobia."  Really, not even in the extreme metal culture?  Ha, what a joke.  A few songs stand out to me: The Threat is Real, Dystopia, Post American World, and Poisonous Shadows.

No comments: