Friday, May 6, 2016

Feuer Frei Tag

I'm still laughing about Space Raptor Butt Invasion, and it looks like I'll be laughing about it for a long time.  It just keeps getting better and better.

I added a link to Top Prepper Sites at the bottom of the page.  If any of my posts have been useful to you, please take a moment to click the link and vote for me.

I was supposed to do an interesting barter last weekend, but sadly it didn't work out.  An elderly lady needed a larger staircase built in her pole barn and was willing to exchange a wood boiler stove and a staircase.  I had just gotten over the flu and headed over there only to find someone else building the staircase.  I was so disappointed.  With that tree falling on the stove I was hoping I could have a back up.  I took a few pictures of her pens, since otherwise it would have been a complete waste of time.  I was mostly interested in her Emus.  I'm not sure how many chickens she has but she has several small cages lined up and they are filled with Seramas.  They're cool, but I'll stick to Silkies.  You can make a decent amount of money breeding chickens.  I've talked to a few people who do that, but I have yet to pull the trigger on it.

2 comments:

Ryu said...

I didn't even know about the Space Raptor thing. Insane. It doesn't sound real.

I'll vote you up, if it is easy.

Doomfinger said...

Thanks, all you have to do is click the link.